Black Cat Bindery

Black Cat Bindery
Black Cat Bindery. Traditional Craft Bookbinders

Thursday 29 September 2016

 This post is going to be more of a call for information.
I have this lovely Japanese book with illustrations of plants. I have been told that its title is "Encyclopedia of Flora " but this is all I know. It would be lovely if I could find out a little more information so if you know the book or can translate any of the text I would love you to get in touch.
info@blacklcatbindery.com
 It belonged to my Great Aunt, Tania Midgley, a garden photographer and came to me along with her extensive library.
Ive also popped some pictures on our Facebook page as well at https://www.facebook.com/bookbinding












                                                              Encyclopedia of Flora



No comments:

Post a Comment